The air treatment market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 8.50% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Air Treatment Market
- The air treatment market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 8.50% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
- Data Bridge Market Research report on air treatment provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecasted period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
- Air treatment is broadly used in ventilation, hot-air heating, and air-conditioning systems for industrial and public buildings as also apartment houses, farm buildings, installations, means of transportation, and spacecraft.
- Air treatment comprises the cleaning of harmful gaseous admixtures, odors, air of dust, and bacteria, heating, cooling, humidifying, and drying the air, and adding oxygen and scented substances.
Get a sample of the report
Global Air Treatment Market Scope and Market
The air treatment market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, application, and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
On the basis of product, the air treatment market is segmented into dust collectors, fume/smoke collectors, engine exhaust systems, mist eliminators, fire and emergency exhaust systems and others.
The technology segment of the air treatment is segmented into HEPA filters, electrostatic precipitators, activated carbon, UV filters, ionic filters and conventional filters.
On the basis of application, the air treatment market is segmented into exhaust air and compressed air. Exhaust air is further segmented into volatile organic compounds, carbon mono oxide, nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxide, particulate matter and lead.
On the basis of end user, the air treatment market is segmented into manufacturing, automotive, oil & gas, power generation, pulp & paper, commercial and residential.
Air Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
Air treatment market is analyzed and market size, volume information is provided by country, product, technology, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the air treatment market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA)as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Competitive Landscape and Air Treatment Market Share Analysis
Air treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to air treatment market.
The major players covered in the air treatment market report are Freudenberg SE, Donaldson Company Inc., PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, MANN+HUMMEL, Cummins Inc., Camfil, Atlas Copco, Honeywell International Inc., 3M, Unilever, DAIKIN INDUSTRIES Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, SAMSUNG, LG Electronics, Panasonic Corporation, De’ Longhi Appliances S.r.l., Winix Inc., General Electric, Emerson Electric Co., Electrolux, and Hengst SE among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analyses for each competitor separately.
Get Full Access to the Report
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Air Treatment Market
- Browse Related Reports@
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
- Data Bridge Market Research
- Tel: +1-888-387-2818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org